SHIPPING & DELIVERY
|Order Day||Your Receiving Day|
Cut-off time each day is 1pm PST.
We use FedEx Next Day Deliver for you.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with a link to track the status of your shipment.
Each frozen and individually vacuum sealed product is carefully packed into a cardboard box lined with eco-friendly insulation. In order to maintain the integrity of the package contents, all beef products are packed with dry ice and/or gel packs.
Important shipping restrictions:
- Shipments require a street address for delivery. We cannot ship to any PO boxes.
- We ship to all of the United States (Except for Alaska and Hawaii).
- Damage or spoilage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids any guarantee. Please verify your shipping address.
- Estimated delivery dates are subject to change and do not include weekends or holidays.
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, can cause shipments to be delayed.
- KAI Wagyu is not responsible for shipping delays or problems caused by the shipping company, failed delivery attempts, adverse or unpredictable weather conditions and/or acts of god.