At Kai Wagyu, every cut is premium, and every bite special. Strategically partnering with Top Farm in Saroma, Hokkaido and local farms in Kagoshima, we’re bringing best-in-class Japanese wagyu from cattle farm straight to your dinner table. It only takes one bite—anyone, anywhere can get a taste into the world of wagyu beef and embark on a one-of-one dining experience unlike any you’ve had before.
Why KAI Wagyu?
- The most premium beef you can find anywhere in the world
- A5 can range from BMS 8-12 (12 being the highest). All KAI Wagyu products are BMS 10-12 (Read More)
- Every cattle is hand selected based on quality rather than blind brand purchasing
- Direct relationship to cattle farms in Japan
- Direct relationship to 9/15 USDA approved processing plants in Japan
Certificate of Authenticity
That was the best steak I have ever had and I have had a lot of upscale steaks. It was outstanding. I am now addicted.
It was freaking amazinnghhhh. Like BUTTER. Whole fam loved it so good with the garlic and also this miso butter we made
So good! Literally melts in my mouth
It was like butter. Insanely good. I felt like a king
Best wagyu beef I had ever try, good quality and very juicy!
Words CANNOT Describe the experience…just do yourself a favor and get the strip…and the ribeye…
I just got my steak today and it was awesome. 10/10 would recommend
My cousin had a tiny A5 Wagyu filet at some bougie 5 star restaurant in Vegas for like $200. He had your wagyu with me and he said yours was still better!